Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pacino Cops A Feel

I just got back from watching 88 Minutes. Not a bad movie at all. I thought it was told really well. I was generally concerned with the characters. It had a great plot. Blah, blah, blah. I mean is there any other way to describe a good movie. Not a great movie. We can easily write about movies we're blown away with, but good movies get the same old tired expression. Maybe, because I just got back from watching it, I can't clearly articulate how I feel yet. Maybe, I need time to digest the movie before I can go in depth about it.

But I had to post right away, because there's a scene you should look out for. It's Pacino coping a feel on his co-star Alicia Witt. It happens right after the car explodes. He had just knocked her down and his hand brushes across her right tit. Then, when he picks her up, his hand brushes against her left tit. Way to go, Pacino! Even in the midst of peril, he manages to cop a feel. Ain't Al just the personification of cool?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You purport to be serious about screenwriting and the only thing that get's your attention is Pacino's hands on a breast or two.

You're an adolescent. Delete the blog. Come back when you grow up.

Rayce said...

Ouch. Where's the love? I guess I should go around posting anonymously. That would definitely improve my maturity level.